AXIWI AT-320 Long Distance duplex communication system (up to max. 5 pers.)
The AXIWI duplex communication system is a full duplex (bi-directional) 2 way communication system. Five people can simultaneously communicate with each other, just as in a phone call. The AXIWI communicationsystem is completely hands-free to use. The communication system features 4 channels and each channel can max. 250 people use the system. In addition, the system features a clothing clip and safety lanyard.
The AXIWI communication system for 5 persons has several uses. We mentioned the most common:
- Musea and tour operators
- Referees (sports with more than three referees / officials)
- Sports (coaching)
- Retail (stores)
- Horeca (lunchrooms and restaurants)
- Media (tv-studio)
- Structure and industrial usage apllications
- Auto industry
For more user applications, see the full list with usage applications of the AXIWI.
• Frequency 2,402 – 2,483 Ghz
• Reach inside 30-50 meter*
• Reach outside 80-120 meter*
• Dimension 65x32x22 mm
• Weight 39 gram (incl. battery)
• Headset connection 3,5 mm
• Recharge time 2 hours
• Usage “Master” ca. 8 hours
• Usage “Slave” (follower) ca. 12 hours
Each unit can be used and set as Master or as Follower.
User instruction AXIWI AT-320
Any questions? We would love to be there for you!
An immediate answer? Call +31 (0)180-691 400 between 8:15 am and 5:15 pm
Mobile phone: +31 614 16 45 02 (out of working times)
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply your question as soon as possible.